Saturday, January 15, 2011

"It's the stupidest tea-party I ever was at in all my life!"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/24/article-1201852-05D31A3F000005DC-379_634x349.jpg 

`Really, now you ask me,' said Alice, very much confused, `I don't think--'

`Then you shouldn't talk,'
said the Hatter. 


"Rep. Michele Bachman (R-Minn.), who now leads the tea party caucus in the House..."

 "The outspoken Minnesota Republican and Tea Party favorite has been tapped by House Speaker John Boehner for a coveted slot on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, giving her a new role as overseer of the CIA, the National Security Agency and the rest of the U.S. intelligence community. 

'[...]the real issue about Bachmann is "will she able to keep quiet" about everything she gets briefed on in the  committee, almost all of which will be classified information."

Had to re-post.  Been on my mind.

2 comments:

Giulia said...

Me, too! (On my mind.)

Cheers

Susan & GG

Kelly M. said...

love it, made my day!