"i'm frequently asked why onyx feather supports invisible children. the short answer: they are brilliant storytellers, who not only innovatively disperse a message we need to hear, but also lead by example by taking the first steps to make a difference. it’s explained in detail on the about and mission pages of the onyx feather website.
• 91% of students are orphans
• 26.1% of students are orphans because of HIV/AIDS
• 23.9% of students are orphans due to war
• 5.5% of students are members of child-headed families
• 4.3% of students are child mothers
• 13.7% of students have been abducted by the LRA at least once
thank you: wit and delight